Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Wyckkedly Sexy - sexiest men ever

JOHNNY DEPP!!

I have had the most wyckked crush on this man since 21 Jump Street. I Have this thing for dark eyed, dark haired bad boys for sure. And you know, the older he gets the better he looks. If that’s even possible.


Don’t you just wanna lick his tattoo’s? OMG! He is soooo scrumpdillyicious! I have watched(ok drooled over) every movie and show he has ever been in. In my head I have been the one who had him deliver groceries to ME in What’s Eating Gilbert Grape(wink,wink, nod,nod). I kissed away his tear in Crybaby. I was always doing bad things and getting caught and handcuffed by him in 21 Jump Street. I could go on and on for years about my fantasies with this sexy man, but I’ll spare ya. Hey, see that glass he’s squeezing? I wish that was my boobs, Hahahaha. What? You know you do too.


See, even the orb in the picture thinks he’s drop dead sexy.



Ohh Yeeaahh... He definitely shivers me timbers.



I just had to put this picture up even though I don’t speak Italian at all. Look into his eyes. Doesn’t he seem to look right through you? Help me, because I think I’m going to have a sexy heart attack. But I do know after staring a this picture for awhile I really need a cigarette and I don’t even smoke. Whew.

It doesn’t matter how you wrap this juicy hunk of man meat, he is always tasty!



He is God-like Perfection. Hey, If he were a God which one do you think he would be? Zeus Maybe? Apollo? Cernunnos?

No comments:

Post a Comment