Sunday, February 13, 2011

Wyckked Little Gems - Oooo Pretty

Rose Quartz



Since I need a good dose of love, calmness and forgiveness, it is quite apparent that the stone for me(and my incorrigible husband) at this point is rose quartz. Ohhh yeah, come to mamma bear little rose quartz friend and lend me your properties before I do something wyckked. This stone is amazing at helping me to be a better witch. As I hold it in my angry little witch hands I can feel it’s soothing energies just making my heart chakra go “aaahhh”, lol. I think I will try to hold this baby all day long, well, at least I will put it in my pocket so I have it’s energy all day. Rose quartz never lets me down. It is always ready to lend a helping hand, kinda like a bestie(best friend yo).
 


 
Rose Quartz, usually referred to as the "love crystal" is part of the Quartz family of crystals and gemstones. The soft, subtle energy of Rose Quartz soothes emotions, enabling emotional wounds to heal more easily. Rose quartz, especially in the shape of a heart, is believed to attract romantic partners, promote tolerance, soothe wounds of sadness or distrust, and generate an unconditional love that allows forgiveness ( I need a whole mine of rose quartz hearts for mamma bear to forgive the big dummy hubby bear!).



To achieve a restful night's sleep, place a Rose Quartz and a Haematite together under the pillow. If you have bad dreams and wake up scared, place a rose quartz crystal under your pillow to deflect the negative emotions that cause nightmares(hubby‘s gonna need rose quartz and have bad dreams if he doesn‘t apologize in the very near future, lol.)



This stone promotes receptivity to beauty, art, music, and the written word, enlivening the imagination and creativity and would be a great gift to give to an artist or musician or writer, etc. Set rose quartz out on a table or shelf in a room where everyone gathers a lot so it can spread happy, loving and harmonious energy throughout the area.



Love is soft, gentle, and nurturing allowing you to heal at your own pace. As the soft vibration of Rose Quartz resonates with your Heart Center, it begins to lovingly re-create sacred space within, re-connecting you with Divine Source Energy. In healing, you will be able to give and receive love first, to you. As you continue to heal, a vacuum will be created where pain and sorrow were once experienced, giving way to an increased level of self-love, enabling you to give and receive love, if you so choose.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment